Full Patch List
May 29, 2013 at 7:12 pm #2368
This list can be found on the home screen of the Downloader.
- Fixed an issue with mod IDs not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue with user account validation.
- Fixed an issue where fonts would be out of place on certain systems.
- Fixed an issue with the CF settings page incorrectly displaying bullet holes and smoke.
- Changed the loading symbol.
- Slightly changed the layout of single mod pages.
- Updated patcher visuals and patching method.
- Added the settings menu. More options will be added soon.
- You can now skip install confirmation messages.
- You can now automatically vote for items as soon as you install them.
- Fixed the connections between the server and client. If the site is up then so is the client!
- Fixed the font issue, it changes depending on your operating system.
- Updated some logo and ModHub related visual items.
- Improved connections to be more secure and efficient.
- Removed dependencies on strange ports. The client is more likely to work on a larger number of networks.
- Changed the layout of the singular mod displays.
- Changed the location of the minimize/close buttons.
- Changed the minimize animation.
- Added voting to mods.
- Added the ability to change your CrossFire Settings to the menu. Each item includes a small description of what it does.
- Fixed an issue with navigating through single mods.
- Fixed an issue with strange characters appearing in the news.
- Changed the font to match the site.
- Included patch notes into the program so you know exactly what has changed!
- Added the sound mods section, includes an option to install to male or female sounds if the mod allows it.
- Added a bug report button to the menu.
- Fixed installation process.
- Fixed UI mod installation.
- Initial Beta release.contact me directly
The topic ‘Full Patch List’ is closed to new replies.